Account Manager / Customer Engineer - Part time
Work with global tech leaders on the latest technologies driving Industry 4.0!
Chironix is a Software Engineering company developing technologies that will optimise human potential. We see the future workplace as one where humans can work with reliable machine systems in a native manner. We are embracing the technology of Industry 4.0, using robotics automation, machine learning, cloud computing and wearable devices to deliver human-centred products which improve work safety and efficiency, and enhance business processes. We have a particular focus on the defence and resources sectors.
Chironix are now part of the global distribution network for Clearpath Robotics, servicing the Oceania region. We are seeking an account manager / customer engineer to oversee the process, ensuring clients are provided quality service from the initial enquiry through to delivery.
We provide exceptional development opportunities through working on world leading technology projects for global clients and an active professional development plan. We offer flexible work arrangements and an exceptional work culture with a talented, motivated and supportive team.
While initially Part Time (3 days per week) we see this role as having potential to increase to full time as orders grow.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Technical background, experience as customer engineer and/or experience in account management an advantage.
- Able to understand technical information and requirements to fulfil client orders.
- Excellent self management; proactive, able to prioritise and manage time to maximise productivity.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Commitment to continued education and improvement.
- Able to engage cross culturally with overseas territories (optional).
- Can pitch and speak on behalf of the company in meetings and attend trade shows (optional).
- Complete sales processes from first contact through to platform delivery.
- Liaise with clients, managing enquiries and updates.
- Develop specifications to meet client needs.
- Preparation of client quotations and contracts.
- Coordinate preparation of technical proposals.
- Manage supplier relationships (hardware and logistics partners), ensuring we are provided best price and timely delivery.
- Place orders and oversee delivery.
- Manage inventory.
- Handover of orders to robotics team for integration.
- Coordination of final delivery to client.
- Represent business at trade shows and presentations.
Must be able to obtain a clean Police Clearance.
How to apply
Send your CV (max 2 pages) with a short cover letter/email introducing yourself and what you offer the Chironix team to email@example.com
****No recruiters please****