Cloud computing has made the massive computational power often needed for Machine Learning accessible to everyone. Both technologies are closely intertwined which is why our Machine Learning and Cloud Division is combined.
The Machine Learning and Cloud Division are experts in machine learning, specifically aimed at computer perception and data engineering of voluminous data sets. The team provide custom built machine learning solutions using Cloud API services.
Our R&D focuses on the “brains” behind autonomous systems in three areas:
- Machine Cognition
Machine learning, artificial intelligence and decision making
- Human - Autonomy Integration
Shared decision making, trust, communication
- Persistent Autonomy
Persistent, resilient and trusted autonomous operation
This Division forms the core of our consultancy practice, working with a range of clients to design and develop custom solutions for their organisations.
We provide our clients with solutions in:
- Natural Language processing
- Computer vision and perception
- Visual Translation
- Real time data series ingestion
- Edge computing
- Big data
See how machine learning can uncover new insights and optimise your business. Get in touch with our friendly team for a free consultation to discuss your needs.
As data requirements increase, managing vital information, programs, and systems on in-house computer servers becomes difficult for organisations.
Cloud computing offers a cost effective and scalable solution. Cloud computing is the delivery of computing services – including servers, storage, databases, networking, software, analytics and intelligence – over the internet (“the Cloud”) delivering faster, flexible computing resources and economies of scale.
You pay for cloud services you use, helping you lower your operating costs, run your infrastructure more efficiently and scale as your business needs change.
The Chironix team has certified expertise in the use of Cloud services provided by Google Cloud Platform, AWS and Azure. Our data engineers can work with you to determine how your organisation can take advantage of immediate and scalable computing services using the Cloud.
Chironix experts can:
- Create the architecture, build and optimise systems that are secure, reliable and scalable.
- Provide insights into business outcomes by developing statistical models.
- e.g. Analysis of datasets through graph databases (neo4j).
- Analyse business systems and look to automate and simplify key processes.
- Facilitate the migration of existing, legacy client applications and production pipelines to the cloud in a secure and seamless fashion.
- Provide ongoing support including staff training and Cloud access.