2022 IntakeApply now
Looking to kickstart your career in Robotics and Mechatronics and work with the latest technologies? The Chironix Graduate Program could be the perfect role for you!
There are thousands of graduates in the market, stand out from the crowd!
Technology is transforming all our lives - developments in robotics, automation, artificial intelligence are creating the careers of the future. Chironix aims to provide the bridge between university graduates and real work experiences in applied robotics.
Ticking Your Boxes
- A 6-month pathway to launch your career : You will have a competitive edge with structured, on the job paid training, guided learning plans and leadership mentoring
- Work with great people : You will work alongside passionate, experienced roboticists, software engineers and developers.
- Great pay and incentives : You will earn a competitive salary, shared accommodation and transportation, return air tickets to and from any major Australian city to Perth, equipment & tools of the trade.
- Bridging the Gap : You will work with some of the leading edge of technology in the world of robotics with our partners Boston Dynamics, Clearpath Robotics, etc.
- Industry Experience : You will be working in applied robotics with exciting projects and genuine responsibilities in real-world applications.
|31st August 2021||Online Applications Close|
|1st Sept 2021||Challenge Open|
|30th Nov 2021||Challenge Deadline for Submission|
|1st–31st Dec 2021||Assessment & Interviews|
|1st Jan 2022||Successful Candidate Offer|
|15th Jan 2022||Acceptance Deadline|
|1st of Feb 2022||Start of Program|
Eligibility and How to Apply
Our graduate program is designed for students completing (last year of study) their Degree in an Australian university in a relevant field - Mechatronics and Robotics. You are eligible to apply to the Graduate Program if you are:
- In your final year of university in a relevant field of study (a non relevant field of study wouldn’t be a deal breaker -- but it may make things hard…);
- Experienced in robotics hardware, in software Experienced in programming in at least one low level (C++) and high level (Python) languages, ROS, RTOS experience; and Passionate to get industry specific paid work experience in a robotics house and an industry partner
Stage 1. Online Application
All applications are to be submitted to our online portal. Applications that are emailed will not be considered. The online application form gives you the opportunity to tell us about yourself. Please use the Cover Letter to give a brief description on what attracted you and how you see yourself fitting into the program.
You will need to attach a copy of your current academic transcript/statement of results to date and evidence of your ability to work in Australia.
Stage 2. Challenge
Once you have submitted your application, you may be invited to progress to the next stage which is an Applied Robotics Challenge.
The Challenge would require you to create a robotic solution in autonomous navigation and dynamic tasks. Grading would be based on the reliability of the solution, object identification and obstacle avoidance, among other criteria. The Challenge will form part of the assessment.
Stage 3. Interview & Due Diligence
If you progress to this stage, you will be invited to attend a virtual interview. Our due diligence stage may include, but is not limited to, a national criminal record check, academic record/qualification check and drug and alcohol screen.
Stage 4. Offer
If you have successfully progressed through stages 1-3 and are selected to be offered a position on our program, a member of our Talent Acquisition Team will contact you to extend a formal offer.